STUDIES and TASKS
ISO and NATO certified semi-anechoic acoustic recording and test rooms are Turkey’s first and only “Voice and Speech Technology Evaluation” infrastructure.
In this infrastructure, two specially insulated semi-anechoic acoustic recording room (20 and 18 m2 area) and again a specially insulated listener test room (91 m2 area) exists. In this test room, 16 subjects can actively participate the assessment simult aneously. All kinds of audio technology developed for military and civilian purposes can be evaluated in this infrastructure with the help of simulations of various acoustic environments.
Listener room can be used as a “Human Factors Laboratory” with thanks to its silent terminals and touchable monitors.
- Intelligibility tests
- Communications efficiency and quality of service tests
- Evaluation of civilian and military voice encoder equipment and systems
- Acoustic and digital embedding
- Simulation for various acoustic environments (inside the cockpit, tank, aircraft, helicopter, restaurant, concert, open air etc.)
- Voice Database construction and recording for language-dependent and language-independent technologies
- Human Factors Analysis