- The hearth of the defense sector, the first real-time operating system of Turkey “GİS” is designed and developed by BTE.
- The manufacturing of digital radio device SRC155A developed by BTE & UEKAE is transferred to the Industry via Technology Transfer. The products are used in mobile communications infrastructure of Turkey.
- National Railway Signalling System (UDSP) is developed by BTE and deployed to the pilot station.
- The national simulation system for the training of locomotive operators (TRENSİM) is developed by BTE.
- Hand-held mine detection system (ETMTS-2), which can detect and display plastic mines is developed by BTE.
- Software suite for the improvement and restoration of forensic images is developed by BTE.
- UEKAE and BTE joined to form BİLGEM.
- BTE participated in the project ‘NetWaSiF’, for the first flying simulator fleet of the world.
- Digital recording archive and analysis system is developed by BTE.
- Turkish speech recognition engine is implemented by BTE
- BTE participated in the project ‘WaSiF’, for the first flying simulator of the world.
- Information Technologies Institute ‘BTE’ is formed within the body of TÜBİTAK MAM